Omfg "talk about" is a lot cuter than ask me
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
a fun and interesting fact about me is that im a fucking idiot
Sometimes I worry that I’m depressed, I don’t feel like making art, or going on bike rides, or doing much of anything because I simply feel like I have no interest in them. I also have been noticeably insomniac for a while. Not to mention I’ve gained weight, and can’t seem to stop eating even though i have no real appetite. Plus i just feel lonely with Heath being so far away, and Emily barely talking to me. I just don’t have anything to do, and I want to be my old self. I want to want to make art, or be active. I miss having drive.
I don’t know why I have so much pent up resentment for her. Maybe because I know she talks down about me behind my back to his siblings. Or because she just got here and already has an engagement ring and a baby when that’s what I want, and I’ve been here 3 times longer. Maybe it’s because she reminds me a lot of Remy, but instead of the genuine friendship and love that remy shows me, she all I see is a pair of judgemental eyes. I have to tell myself that I’m going to college and doing things for my future, and having great experiences that I don’t want to miss, and she’ll never get. It’s so much easier to reciprocate kindness, than it is to just put a brave face on and be nice when I know how she feels.
I’m feeling so creatively vacant lately. Like my desire to make art has left me. I have a half finished painting sitting on an easel in my room that I started over a month ago. I have design ideas posted on pinterest that I want to rework into posters and start an etsy and sell my work, I just don’t have the drive to do it right now. I almost feel like I’ve lost my happiness. Most of the time I just sit alone while everyone else in my life goes on with what’s important to them, and I can’t even muster up the desire to do what’s important to me. I feel like I’m being forgotten.
i’m just tired and sad and want to makeout with you
- me: walks into living room
- tv: tonight on how its made
- me: stands in same spot for 30 minutes watching how garbage bags are made